Notes by Ronnie & Stu Lipner include dance instructions in booklet (4 p.) inserted in original cover.
Produced in cooperation with the Austrian Information Service (per notes).
Played by Karl Kubat and his brass folk dance band.
Recorded in Austria (per cover).
Related materials may be found in the Moses and Frances Asch Collection, also held by this repository. Related materials may include correspondence pertaining to the recording, original cover art designs, production materials and business records, and audiotapes from studio production.
101. Der Siebenschritt (Seven Steps)
102. Das Hiatamadl (The Shepherdess)
103. Der Cevvé
104. Die Mainzer Polka
105. Der offene Walzer (The Open Waltz)
106. Der Jägermarsch (The Hunters' March)
201. Der Neudeutsche (The New German Dance)
202. Kuckucks-Polka (Cuckoo Polka)
203. Der deutsche Umgang (The German Promenade)
205. Der Eiswalzer (The Ice Waltz)
206. Die Ennstaler Polka (The Enns Valley Polka)
FW 8837 Folkways Records
Smithsonian Institution, Center for Folklife and Cultural Heritage, Ralph Rinzler Folklife Archives and Collections, 600 Maryland Ave., S.W., Suite 2001, Washington, D.C. 20024. Call 202-633-7322 for appointment. Fax: 202-633-7019. Email: email@example.com