Cover design by Ronald Clyne. Cover photograph by Noelle Dole.
Related materials may be found in the Moses and Frances Asch Collection, also held by this repository. Related materials may include correspondence pertaining to the recording, original cover art designs, production materials, business records, and audiotapes from studio production.
102. Scale of C
103. Bass acc. Two Step in C
104. Right and Left Hands
105. Right Hand Chord C
107. Right Hand Chord G7
108. Two-Step in C: Colinda
106. Right Hand Chord G
109. Two-Step C: Bayou Pompon
110. Bass acc. Waltz in C
111. Exercise Right and Left Hands
112. Waltz in C: Gabriel
113. Waltz in C: Grand Marais
201. Scale in C
202. Right Hand Chords D
203. Two-Step in G, "La Queque de Tortue"
204. Two-Step in G, "Madam Bosso"
205. Two-Step in G, "Allons a Lafayette"
206. Two-Step in G, "J'Etais au Bal Hier au Soir"
207. Waltz in G, "Jolie Blonde"
208. Appendix, "Dance de Mardi Gras" in A minor, in D minor,Two-Step in F "Cocodrie Stomp"
FM 8363 Folkways Records
Smithsonian Institution, Center for Folklife and Cultural Heritage, Ralph Rinzler Folklife Archives and Collections, 600 Maryland Ave., S.W., Suite 2001, Washington, D.C. 20024. Call 202-633-7322 for appointment. Fax: 202-633-7019. Email: email@example.com