"Songs of the GI resistance, sung by Barbara Dane with active-duty GIs. Recorded at Ford Hood, Texas, Fort Benning, Ga., and Fort Bragg, N. C."
Words of the songs and notes by Irwin Silber and Barbara Dane (16 p.: ill.) inserted in container.
101. Join the GI Movement / Barbara Dane, GI's. Barbara Dane, words. 00:02:15
102. Hallelujah, I'm a Bum / Barbara Dane, GI's. Barbara Dane and Irwin Silber, words. 00:04:36
103. Ballad of Richard Campos / Barbara Dane, GI's. Danny Valdez. 00:04:35
104. Go Tell it on the Mountain / Barbara Dane, GI's. 00:02:45
105. Just Another Day / Barbara Dane, GI's. Bill Frederick. 00:04:45
106. We Shall Not Be Moved / Barbara Dane, GI's. 00:06:16
201. Resistance Hymn / Barbara Dane, GI's. 00:07:11
202. Insubordination / Barbara Dane, GI's. 00:04:05
203. Last Drink with Don / Barbara Dane, GI's. Fred Gardner, words; Barbara Dane, music. 00:10:29
204. Bring 'Em Home / Barbara Dane, GI's. Barbara Dane and GIs, new words; Pete Seeger, music and tag line. 00:03:15
P-1003 Paredon Records
Smithsonian Institution, Center for Folklife and Cultural Heritage, Ralph Rinzler Folklife Archives and Collections, 600 Maryland Ave., S.W., Suite 2001, Washington, D.C. 20024. Call 202-633-7322 for appointment. Fax: 202-633-7019. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org